1. Is D’JOUR Collection Online the official website for D’JOUR Collection Jewelry and accessories?
Yes, D’JOUR Collection Online (www.djourcollection.com) is our official D’JOUR Collection website which sells D’JOUR Collection jewelry directly to consumers in North America
2. Where does D’JOUR Collection Canada Online deliver to?
D’JOUR Collection Online currently ships to addresses within North America
3. Why should I create an account in D’JOUR Collection Online?
Creating a D’JOUR Collection Online account enriches your shopping experience and improves to expedite the ordering process for you. You can review your order history, track your order, and receive advanced notice of exclusive offers.
4. I am experiencing technical issues, what do I do?
We recommend that you use the latest version of your operating system (e.g. Windows and OSX) and browser (e.g. Safari 7, Firefox 35, Chrome 39). If you continue to experience issues, please contact our D’JOUR Collection Customer Care via email at firstname.lastname@example.org with details about the problem.
5. How do I change details in my account?
To change details in your account, go to my account. This will redirect to where you can change your personal information, address details, and view your orders.
6. How can I get in touch with someone at D’JOUR Collection?
For consumer inquiries relating to D’JOUR Collection, please contact D’JOUR Collection customer care via email at email@example.com
7. Does D’JOUR Collection have a physical location for pickups or in-person purchasing?
Unfortunately, we do not have a store front currently available.
8. How do I contact D’JOUR Collection with a general inquiry?
If you have a more general inquiry about D’JOUR Collection products and services, please email D’JOUR Collection at firstname.lastname@example.org
9. How can I delete my D’JOUR Collection Online account?
We are sorry to hear that you want to delete your account with D’JOUR Collection. Please email our D’JOUR Collection Customer Care at email@example.com and request that your D’JOUR Collection account be deleted. Please ensure that you send the email from the email address linked to D’JOUR Collection account so we can validate that it is a legitimate request.
10. Why does my product look slightly different to the image on D’JOUR Collection website?
The product images shown on our website matches the product as closely as possible. Details such as the exact shade of colour of the stone can vary slightly. Please pay close attention to the measurement of each piece.
11. If I order something that is no longer in stock what will happen to my order?
During exceptionally busy periods it is quite possible to place an order for a product which may have gone out of stock. In this case, D’JOUR Collection reserves the right to cancel your order.
If you paid for your order by PayPal, you will be issued a refund for the amount paid.
If you paid for your order by credit/debit card your card will not have been charged.
We apologize in advance for any inconvenience this may have caused.
12. What are my payment options?
D’JOUR Collection currently supports the following payment methods:
- Master Card
- American Express
We accept credit cards and debit cards of Master Card, Visa, American Express and Discover.
13. Can you send me a catalogue/brochure?
Unfortunately, we currently do not provide catalogues or brochures from D’JOUR Collection.